Thursday, August 13, 2009

Raves

  • Crystal, Mom to Colten: "My friendship with Christina goes way back to high school, and we reconnected through facebook. I was excited to learn that she was doing photography, and since all my "photography" friends seem to be disappearing on me, I asked her about doing photos for me & my son.
Of course I hate having my picture taken, but Colten is a little ham. He loves to get his picture taken! She set it up and the weather was perfect. The park where she had chosen was beautiful, and perfect for outdoor photos. She spent a lot of time with Colten and was very patient with both of us.. and she did a wonderful job. I was more than impressed with how the pictures turned out, and if I ever get married.. I know who to ask to be the photographer."
  • Julie, Mom to Logan, Tanner, Preston & Mallory: "We loved our session with you! You did such a great job...we really enjoyed our session. You took soooo much time with our family. We can not thank you enough!"
  • Beckie, Mom to Elinor & Joe: "They are wonderful - truly wonderful!!"
  • Chrissy, Mom to Noah: "Christina, I love them!!! Thank you so much for doing such a great job!!!!"