Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lily's First Halloween!

Last night was my first time photographing someone other than my children, and it was SO much fun!  I had the privilege of shooting my friend Kelly's little girl, Lily, who is just a month or so older than Christopher.

Lily was a great subject, though we had to call in 'reinforcements' in the form of her big sister Rachel, to get her to show some personality!  Note to self: best to shoot babies in the AM, not the PM!

Kelly, Paul, Rachel, and Lily - I hope you like the way these turned out!  I had so much fun!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment